- M.A. Hispanic Languages and Literatures University of California, Los Angeles (2020)
- B.A. (Summa Cum Laude) Spanish for Global Competence, Minors in Psychology and Mexican American Studies, University of Texas at Arlington (2017)
My primary research interest is Contemporary Mexican women’s literature. More specifically, my interest is in the portrayal of animals, voices of marginalized groups, cultural traditions, and biculturalism.
Teaching Assistant (Syllabus and course designed by department-in person)
Spanish 1 Elementary Spanish Fall 2019
Spanish 2 Elementary Spanish Winter 2020
Spanish 3 Elementary Spanish Spring 2020
Teaching Assistant (Synchronous class syllabus and course designed by department and adapted to an online setting by me)
Spanish 1 Elementary Spanish Winter 2021
Spanish 3 Elementary Spanish Summer 2020; Spring 2021
Spanish 4 Intermediate Spanish Fall 2020
Teaching Assistant (Asynchronous class, course and syllabus designed by me and other graduate student)
Spanish 3 Elementary Spanish Summer 2021
University of Texas at Arlington, McNair Scholars Research Journal 2016.
- Martínez Ponce Claudia, “Attitudes and Uses of the Spanish Language in the DFW area”, abstract.
University of Texas at Arlington, Cuaderna Vía Journal Vo. 2 No. 1, 2016
- Martínez Ponce Claudia, Flor y Canto Poesía, Tormentas.
PresentationsUniversity of Colorado at Bolder, Voices of Marginality
- Martínez Ponce Claudia, “Aullando como batzes La incompresibilidad lingüística, social, política y cultural en los personajes femeninos de Balún Canán”, presentation.
- Martínez Ponce Claudia, “Attitudes and Uses of the Spanish Language in the DFW area”, presentation.
- Martínez Claudia, “Attitudes and Uses of the Spanish Language in the DFW area, presentation”.