The Department Technology Analyst (DTA) provides assistance with all technology (IT) services, including computing and printing. Duties include the following:
- Provides technical and computing support for faculty, staff, and graduate students.
- Primary duties include maintaining, upgrading, and troubleshooting computer hardware and software.
- Providing basic user training.
- Planning and accommodating changes in technology and evolving user needs and requirements.
- Supporting departmental communications and web platforms and sites.
- Consulting and collaborating with faculty and staff to take advantage of campus resources for digital work.
- Coordinating the effective and responsive resolution of complex technical problems.