The Department Coordinator is responsible for managing the front office and providing general administrative support for the department. Duties include the following:
- Oversight of the front office and department spaces, including communication, mailing, keys, equipment, office assignments, bulletin boards, and department room scheduling.
- Organize department events and meetings, including outreach, planning, and execution.
- Process purchases, orders, and reimbursements under the supervision of the Fund Manager.
- Assist with instruction, including course evaluations, instructor office hours, and textbooks. Provide course scheduling support to the Undergraduate Student Affairs Officer.
- Manage the department website.
- Oversee the student workers.
- Serve as a Building Coordinator, Space Inventory Coordinator, Teaching Evaluation Coordinator, and Commute Coordinator (for transportation and parking).
- Assistant to the Chair and provide general support to the faculty, staff, and students.